British Arrows is a trading name of The British Arrows Awards Limited. We can be contacted at 6th Floor, Charlotte Building. 17 Gresse Street. London, W1T 1QL.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we use it.
British Arrows is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
British Arrows is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses the personal data including, in particular, the data of our employees, sub-contractors, people we engage with on a freelance basis and actual and potential clients/customers of our services.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Contact information including email address and phone number.
- Demographic information such as address and postcode.
- Information you may submit to us in relation to job applications or awards
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Providing you with the information or services you require
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
We process your personal information for the purposes set out above:
- On the basis of your consent, in cases where you send us information about yourself; and
- as part of our legitimate interests to use your information in order to manage our business efficiently and keep our records accurate and up to date.
In cases where we are processing your information on the basis of your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You should be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our very best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site. Transmission is therefore entirely at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. The cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have requested your permission or are required by law to do so.
Data protection legislation gives you certain rights in relation to your personal information:
You may access, correct and (where it is inaccurate or no longer needed) delete personal information you have submitted to us.
- In certain circumstances you may also have the right to object to our use of your personal information, to restrict our use of your personal information, and to be given a copy of your personal information in a commonly-used format to be provided, at your discretion, to another company.
- If our processing of your personal information is at any stage based solely on your consent then you can withdraw that consent at any time.
- You can ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection legislation, you may do so by sending an email to email@example.com or by writing to us at 6th Floor, Charlotte Building. 17 Gresse Street. London, W1T 1QL. If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at either of these addresses and we will endeavour to resolve your concerns.
If you wish to make a complaint concerning your personal information you can contact us at the addresses set out above or contact the Information Commissioner's Office using their website www.ico.org.uk.