Terms & Conditions
Please read the following important information.
1. The cost of the ticket includes a glass of Cordorniu Brut Cava or a soft drink on arrival, dinner and half a bottle of wine per person. There will be a cash bar for any additional drinks, which will be open before the awards take place and at the after party. You can also order additional wines, champagne, beer or drinks from the wine waiter at your table, which are payable by credit or debit card.
2. Seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Some tables are better placed than others and we are obliged to offer these to those who book earliest. Once you have booked your places we regret that although you may cancel your booking, you will forfeit your payment.
3. Payment for tickets must be received in full no later than 6th March 2020. Tickets will not be released until such time as funds have been cleared and will be posted to the registered name and address approximately 2 weeks before the event.
4. Tables seat ten people. You may book less than ten places in which case you will share with other companies to make up full tables. We will do our best to ensure that sharing arrangements are satisfactory and any requests are fulfilled.
5. You must inform us of any dietary requirements no later than 13th March 2020 including requests for vegetarian, vegan, halal and kosher meals, or any allergies to guarantee we can fulfil your request.